Search yourself some love.

Sunday 26 June 2011

WINE SHACK PETERSFIELD ARE TOP SHOTTAZ #2

Now we all remember what happened when Rory (the most cheerful earful money or friendship can buy) last went to Wine Shack. If you missed the first post, you can cop it here.


After the events of his first visit, I thought I'd join him this friday, and maybe witness some extreme lack of stock in an offie' first hand. It was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. A few paces from the building, I can see bottles of wine along the window sill. Let down. Walking through the door, I can see a modest display of beers in the chillers. I wont exaggerate though, it was a modest selection, perhaps 4 different lagers. I thought momentarily that the days of famine in Wine Shack were over. The presence of beer alone meant that this trip was a far cry from Rory's harrowing experience two weeks ago.

While I've been standing in the shop having this mental crisis over the stock levels of local alcohol merchants, Rory has walked to the counter with beers. (Needless to say, he got more than three and paid more than £3.17.) Fully resigned to the fact that I would be leaving with no evidence of Wine Shack's awful stock management, my eyes were treated to the most poor excuse for a fag counter i have ever seen.


I hope you like camel. Dont bother buying rizla cos they got ZERO baccy to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment